Complaint Review: Kitchen Advance

• Reported By: lk****36 — Byhalia Mississippi
Kitchen Advance
405 West Fairmont Drive Pempe, Arizona United States of America

Kitchen Advance (kavikavi) charged me for things not ordered! Pempe, Arizona

*Author of original report: They will not give you your money back!!!

I thought I was ordering a cook book for $.99 plus s and h. Well I gave them my info and then proceeded to go through these pages of other things for $.99. I clicked yes a couple of times and then realized it had to be bologna when it got to some bigger items. I back clicked through the site and of course it had expired. I had no idea that I had ordered anything.

Went back and ordered the cookbook. I got two order confirmations with the same order number so I thought I was OK.....I did try to email them with no avail of course.

Today I was charged $70.00 on my account!!!! I called them and of course they were soooooo sorry for the inconveince and told me they could take off $25. I then asked if this was one payment or is this an ongoing monthly thing. (Since so much is these days.) She told me that this was my first installment and that I owed them $450!!! Dear Lord! No way!!

The only way to get money back was to send it back when I get it. I went to the bank and canceled my card! I don't trust them!! Beware!!! Do not order anything! I have read that they go by different names also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitchen-Advance/Pempe-Arizona-85282/Kitchen-Advance-kavikavi-charged-me-for-things-not-ordered-Pempe-Arizona-1045575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitchen Advance

They will not give you your money back!!!

AUTHOR: lkelley36 - ()

I just talked with the company. I sent my things that were not ordered back to them. They told me that I would receive $8.00 back into my account!!!!! They claimed that $62 was shipping! Things I didn't order!!!! What should I do? If I didn't send it back, they would have reported it to the credit beareau!! This is awfrul!!! This is how they make money!! Any ideas please!!??

Thanks!