Complaint Review: Kitchen Advance

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: The Dragon — Roseburg Oregon
Kitchen Advance
Internet USA

Kitchen Advance MBM Gourmet CookingRMC Seal BagsKAVI Kitchen Advance bogus charges not authorized, $9.95, $19.95, $23.80 over many months that went unnoticed Internet

I bought a vacuum sealer on a buy-one-get-one free special and a double order of vacuum bags.  I  was charged $74.60,which was not what the order was supposed to be, but by the time I received my bank statement, 2 months later, it was too late to return the merchandise.

Now I find I have been charged each and every month for $9.95 by RMC Seal Bags and $19.95 by MBM Gourmet Cooking.  I did not authorize these charges, have never received any merchandise for these charges and have not accessed any website on the internet which would justify these charges.  I also was charged $23.80 by KAVI Kitchen Advance.  There are two phone numbers:  888-528-8486 and 866-350-8718.

I missed these charges when reviewing my statement, so the charges for nine months are my fault, but the authority to make these charges were never authorized.  When working the website, it is deceiving and if you don't catch each and every box, you are going to be charged for unauthorized amounts.

The sealer and the bags do not work, are not reusable and are junk as far as I am concerned.  I know I will not be able to recover my $300, shame on me, but this company needs to be shut down by some agency.  It is a rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitchen-Advance/internet/Kitchen-Advance-MBM-Gourmet-CookingRMC-Seal-BagsKAVI-Kitchen-Advance-bogus-charges-not-au-1124565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitchen Advance