Complaint Review: Kitchen & Bath Design Center

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: melanie — miami Florida United States of America
Kitchen & Bath Design Center
1610-12 west 33rd place, hialeah, fl 33012 miami, Florida United States of America

Kitchen & Bath Design Center I am extremely concerned about my kitchen, I've contacted them on January 2012 and they haven't done anything yet, I've paid in full $23,480 and now they desappeared, they don't answer the phone and i miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner did not Write this Report and Person Refused to Take it Down

*Consumer Comment: Here are some steps you should probably take to protect yourself...

I fell very frustrated, because I contact a contractor, kitchen & bath design center, to make my kitchen, seven months ago  and I paid in full $23,480,  and now the company no answer the phone and the business is close and they don't do it nothing yet every day is different history they laying to me to much. I need help please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitchen-Bath-Design-Center/miami-Florida-33012/Kitchen-Bath-Design-Center-I-am-extremely-concerned-about-my-kitchen-Ive-contacted-th-924789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitchen & Bath Design Center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner did not Write this Report and Person Refused to Take it Down

AUTHOR: Kitchen & Bath Design Center - (United States of America)

My name is Amelia Uranga, I am the onwer of Kitchen & Bath Design Center. This report is illegal since none of what is written is true. In fact, our attorney has copy of this report and is taking very seriously measurements to have this person pay for what she is doing due to false acussation and diffamation which is very well penalized in the State of Florida.

There is a personal insterest involved on this report. We are proud to say that we have been in business for the last 7 years with an impecable record. In fact, we have done more than 550 kitchens in the dade and broward counties and our customers are extremely satisfied.

Regardless of the accussations, we believe there is a GOD and we trust that justice will be made at anytime very soon.

I can be reached at 3059246427 in case you would like to discuss the above at anytime.

Please visit us at www.facebook.com/Kitchenbathdesigncenter and you will be quite impressed of the work that we have done and the excellent references that we have.

Thank you for reading the other side of the story!

Amelia Uranga

Owner of Kitchen & Bath Design Center

Here are some steps you should probably take to protect yourself...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

1. Contact the BBB
2. Contact the Florida contractor's licensing board.
3. Consult an attorney.

I wish you the best in your pursuit of this.

BBB currently gives them a B+, doesn't make sense if this is the way they operate.  Your report may get that changed.

When "Josey Wails" responds to this and advises that I don't know what I'm talking about, It's pitiful his mind is gone at the 3rd grade.