distinguished

• Reported By: Elaine — Chalmette Louisiana United States of America
Kitty Hawk Wholesale
333 Rector Pl New York, New York United States of America

Kitty Hawk Wholesale Uses Walmart as "Wholesale" New York, New York

Kitty Hawk Wholesale has a storefront with Amazon.  I ordered a toy for my grandson for Christmas at the end of November.  They charged me $92.31 for the toy, and $12.95 shipping.  I received this toy directly from Walmart, in a Walmart box, with a Walmart receipt.  The actual cost of the toy was $59.99, and the shipping was free.  I contacted them to return this toy, I ordered it from Walmart myself, and sent it back to them on December 8th.  I was told I would receive my refund in 5 days after they received the toy back.  The estimated delivery date to them, and I paid for the delivery, was December 18th.  As of January 2nd, I still had no refund.  I emailed and was told they would check on it the next day.  Nothing.  I continued to email, and every time I got a response it was always, tomorrow. I finally contacted Amazon, as they guarantee their 3rd party suppliers, and filed a claim. [continued below]....
.....

On January 11th, over a month later, Amazon refunded me $78.46, they deducted $23.85.  $12.95 of it was because Kitty Hawk's return policy is that they don't refund shipping costs, even though they had never touched this item, and it cost them nothing to ship to me.  I continued to contact Amazon regarding the remainder of the refund, and was told that I had received "what I deserved."  The entire transaction with Kitty Hawk Wholesale was a nightmare, and I consider it a total ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitty-Hawk-Wholesale/New-York-New-York-10280/Kitty-Hawk-Wholesale-Uses-Walmart-as-Wholesale-New-York-New-York-1004432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitty Hawk Wholesale