Complaint Review: Kitty Hawk Wholesalers

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Won'tBeBullied — Chicago Illinois
Kitty Hawk Wholesalers
333 Rector Pl New York, New York USA, Select State/Province USA

Kitty Hawk Wholesalers Lowest Prices Guaranteed Fraudulent advertising, refused to send refund, rude and threatening customer service, buying from other wholesalers and selling as their own at markup New York New York

Kitty Hawk WHolesalers advertised a a product and a storage bin.  They only sent me the storage bin without the actual toy.  I requested a refund and the custmer service was rude to me.  After some time they sent me a return label and I immediatley returned the product.  They did not process my order or refund my money for over a month and a half.  After I contacted them they were again rude and upon learning I had filed a claim with Amazon, refused to issue my refund despite ackowledging their wrongdoing in the process.  Please do not order from this company.  Pay a few dollars more to save yourself the time and hassel it has taken me to try to get my money back.  I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I purchased from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitty-Hawk-Wholesalers-/New-York-New-York-USA-Select-StateProvince/Kitty-Hawk-Wholesalers-Lowest-Prices-Guaranteed-Fraudulent-advertising-refused-to-send-1117123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitty Hawk Wholesalers