• Report: #572001

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Byron Fear — Colorado United States of America
Kivah Harris aka Elayna white
60 rio del salado tempe az 85281 Internet United States of America

Kivah Harris, Elayna white kiva harris took money,property,false accusations,never gave back photos.comp cards,major scam artist blackmailer,and user Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: She likes to intimidate and threaten people.

*Author of original report: Up Date

*General Comment: Unfortunate Nonsense

*General Comment: Kiva Holly

*Author of original report: website

*Author of original report: New business name

*Author of original report: new name

*Author of original report: she has a new 'dance team'

*Author of original report: going by new name

Kivah Harris, aka elayna white is a major scam artist, liar, black mailer, extortionist and a rip off artist. I knew her for 8 months worked for her for 5 and 'invested' alot of money into her agencies. She never paid me, never gave me my comp cards, photos portfolio nothing. She scammed alot of people, and used them horribly. She can not be trusted and has to be stopped.If you ever run into this person run away fast as you can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kivah-Harris-aka-Elayna-white/internet/Kivah-Harris-Elayna-white-kiva-harris-took-moneypropertyfalse-accusationsnever-gave-ba-572001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kivah Harris aka Elayna white

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

She likes to intimidate and threaten people.

AUTHOR: Ann Nonymouse - ()

Kivas Harris now lives in Blythe, CA and is "co-owner" of The Dance Yard. She now goes by the name Kiva Holly-Wood. She is now asking for "donations" from our community to "purchase" a spring floor. She is begging for $10,000. She must have the gift for bullsh*t and see suckers coming from miles away, because she has done a job on the hicks in this town.

Up Date

AUTHOR: Byron Fear - (USA)

She emailed met again using extortion tactics this time. she wants me to essentially say our issues have been resolved, when that cant be further from the truth. I am simply stating what I have experienced. I will not cave to her extortion threats and retract anything i have said or written about her.

Miss Ruiz, I have definitely found the right person, nor did i search Facebook or anything like that to find anyone. I am glad you have had a good experience with her however. Yet your post didnt exactly say what circumstance you have known her under either. Also if you look up the definition of 'slandering' you will realize I am not slandering her.

H. Interesting rebuttal I must say. You say you are her mentor of her career, yet you dont provide much background what so ever. You say she is an expert ect, yet dont say in what or anything of that nature, its as if your post was from an outline essentially, judging by the fact you also didnt offer your name or anything of that nature.

#3 General Comment

Unfortunate Nonsense

AUTHOR: H. - (United States of America)

Please allow me to express my great disappointment in the

situation that Kiva Holly is still dealing with. I have managed and mentored Kivas entertainment career for a total of 5 years. The alledged banter about her online reputation is simply

bogus. There is no truth to it whatsoever. Kiva is actually revered as a

professional in her field with a very high level of experience and expertise.

This nonsense cannot be entertained.  I

am more than happy to speak up and speak out on the professionalism of Ms.

Holly, because in my professional opinion, Kiva has a heart of gold with a

spirit containing one of the brightest lights I have ever seen.  I am certain that she will prevail through

this situation, and that anyone in her path will come to form their own

positive opinion about Kiva Holly.

#4 General Comment

Kiva Holly

AUTHOR: TrishRuiz - (United States of America)

I am sorry Mr.Byron Fear, but I have known this Kiva Holly for at least the last year. Never have I seen her try and take advantage of anyone, let alone ask for money of any sort. She has the kindest soul that I have seen in awhile and a smile that can brighten up anyone's day. I am sorry if something bad happened to you, but I don't think slandering someone's name is the way to go about it. You have too much time on your hands to be able to search facebook until you think you found the person that did you wrong.

website

Her new website is:

Her new business is Kiva-Ology I am not sure what is, or anything about it ,yet knowing her past history i would avoid it at all costs.

New business name

AUTHOR: Byron Fear - (USA)

She has a new business and profile it is

Not quite sure what shes up to now but I would avoid it at all costs.

new name

AUTHOR: Byron Fear - (USA)

She is now going by the name Kiva Holly, google the words 'gleenatic' and it will show her new name and number.

she has a new 'dance team'

AUTHOR: Byron Fear - (United States of America)

she has a new 'squad' going as from her photos via facebook and craigslist its called Furoche Dance which i would avoid at all costs.

here is a link to them.

going by new name

AUTHOR: Byron Fear - (United States of America)

She is now going by the name Kevah Holly, i found out via her facebook page. Same person however, I realized by her photos on there.