Complaint Review: Kivah Harris

6610 N. 93rd Ave. #1017 Glendale, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 602-841-0113
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Kivah Harris Kiva Harris, Kivah E, Havik Enterprises LLC, Femmatrix, Havik in Hip Hop, Wreak Havik, Visual Enertainment World Wide, Strut, Elayna White Talent Agency Lie, Cheat, Steal. Take the money and run Glendale, Arizona

I invested a large sum of money in Kivahs career in 2006, as per her investment proposal and contract. I was contacted by her fiancee in Oct. 2006 wondering why I had a financial relationship with her since he was paying all her expenses. After this contact, Kivah informed me she was no longer a friend and would only communicate via email regarding business only. I contacted Kivah via email in April 2007 to remind her my first installment was due. She responded that she would like to renegotiate the contract and I agreed.

The next inqiury I made was met with accusations of slander and stalking, which is a lie since I have no way of knowing where she is, and I had never said an unkind word about her. I have limited internet access since then, and my inquiries have been met with no response.

In March 2009, I contacted her fiancee and CFOat the time explaining my concern about my investment. He responded that the pproject was disolved, accused of slander and threatened with a restraining order. I filed a complaint of fraud with the Arizona Attourney General in the summer of 2009. They responded that they do not have resourses to pursue individuals. They recommended hiring an attourney and pursuing civil action. I have documented my involvement with Kivah since Aug. 2005, and have a document from someone with an earlier experience similar to mine. It is stricly my opinion that Kivah Harris is a liar, thif, and fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kivah-Harris/Glendale-Arizona-85305/Kivah-Harris-Kiva-Harris-Kivah-E-Havik-Enterprises-LLC-Femmatrix-Havik-in-Hip-Hop-Wre-574256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kivah Harris