Complaint Review: Kiwi Services

• Submitted: Sat, November 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:Texas City Texas
Kiwi Services
3230 Commander Carrollton, Texas 75006, Texas U.S.A.

Kiwi Services ripoff Carrollton, Texas

I've read the other complaints on Kiwi Cleaning Service and wish I'd read them prior to my experience and I wouldn't have hired them. This was also my first experince using Kiwi Services. I hired them for carpet cleaning. My carpet was left dirtier than it was before it was cleaned just like the other complaints specify. Looked like they maybe brought the dirt to the surface and smeared it around.

My carpet after Kiwi Cleaning Services "cleaned" it! i.e. smeared the dirt around

I complained and said I wanted my money back. And of course their warranty only says they will come back and clean it again. But you know what - when you've seen the mess they made - you definitely don't want them to come back and do it again. If a dog bit you - would you stick out your hand and let him bite you again?

I was told my warranty was compromised since I went out - rented a steam cleaner and cleaned it myself as on a Saturday night I did not feel I could move my furniture back on the carpet when it was so dirty. And getting my money back was out of the question. A customer service person would call me. He didn't. I called them back. Then management would call me. They didn't. I can imagine all the people who just gave up trying to deal with Kiwi's customer service. Obviously works for them. But you know what...just giving unsatisfied customers their well-deserved money back might end up costing less than it would cost in bad publicity.

If I could just help one person NOT to make the same mistake I did by hiring Kiwi - I would be happy.

Hope they'll add my pictures to this so people can see the carpet after they cleaned it...and the dirty water I obtained from the steam cleaner I had to rent immediately after they cleaned it.

Texas City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2004 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kiwi-Services/Carrollton-Texas-75006-Texas-75006/Kiwi-Services-ripoff-Carrollton-Texas-117612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kiwi Services