Complaint Review: Kiwi Services

• Updated: Sat, April 03, 2010

• Reported By: tiredofshadycompanys — houston Texas United States of America
Kiwi Services
3230 commander dr. carrollton, Texas United States of America

Kiwi Services everything ex: owe me money, jobs, forced to do things carrollton, Texas

I've started working for kiwi as a tech and dispatch until they chose me for manager position. Last year I got fed up with so many problems I left and quit. Recently i got curious and looked up kiwi and noticed some reviews on ripped off, measured up and BBB etc. the only thing I wanted to say is that I'm so surprised on how accurate and true every review from the employees and customers are, but there were some says about the managers which i disagree with. The managers pretty much go through alot just like the techs. I have owners and higher ups breathing down my neck forcing me to do thing which some times i cant sleep at night. One thing i noticed that no has said was when we get anyone off the street to work for kiwi is even though we give them a background check only for felony's and forging a government document doesn't mean we give them a  drug test too or go back and recheck them.Also kiwi teaches their employees pretty much what someone reads off the back of some cheap bottle. Please share this info people need to know what their getting them self into.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2010 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kiwi-Services/carrollton-Texas-75006/Kiwi-Services-everything-ex-owe-me-money-jobs-forced-to-do-things-carrollton-Texas-589348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kiwi Services