Complaint Review: Kiwi Services/Kiwi Carpet Cleaning

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:addison Texas
Kiwi Services/Kiwi Carpet Cleaning
3230 Commander Dr Dallas Houston Phoenix Atlanta Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Kiwi Services/Kiwi Carpet Cleaning Hope you do not want to get paid if you work in Corporate Dallas Houston Phoenix Atlanta Austin Texas, Georgia, Arizona

I worked for Kiwi for about a year and a half. I worked the overnight shift for the last 8-9 months of that. I was told when I agreed to take the night shift that I was there for the purpose of setting up emergency flood services. I was terminated in February for "lack of sales".

This company tried to not pay me for hours that I worked on Thanksgiving (which I was told I would not have to work) and still has not paid me for working 12 hours on Christmas.

I have also not been paid my commission for a job that took a month to land and a year to complete. The commission on this job was over $100. I have hours documented that I have not been paid for.

I was accidentally e-mailed a document that can show why they are no longer in the Dallas office and now working out of the corporate office. I have been told of at least 2 customer refund checks that have bounced.

At this point I have filed complaints with OSHA and the workforce commission for safety violations.

Carol
addison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kiwi-ServicesKiwi-Carpet-Cleaning/Dallas-Houston-Phoenix-Atlanta-Austin-Texas/Kiwi-ServicesKiwi-Carpet-Cleaning-Hope-you-do-not-want-to-get-paid-if-you-work-in-Corpora-468291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kiwi Services/Kiwi Carpet Cleaning