Complaint Review: Kixeye - War Commander Hackers Galore

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: raptor — Internet United States of America
Kixeye - War Commander Hackers Galore

Kixeye - War Commander Hackers Galore Unprofessional and allows hackers to run amuck, causing people to loose money to them, Internet

Kixeye has had their popular "War commander" game out for a long time and lately, hackers have come to populate the game. I have no problem with players being good, but when I players spend good money on the game to loose it all to hackers, something's got to go. I am not the type of person who calls everyone a hack or cheat, but lately on their "game" a player attacked a deposit of mine and lost almost nothing...I attacked and lost everything. and this player is 5 lvls below me and looses drones to turrets which completely destroy it, etc etc etc and I do not pay for the game, luckily, but I have seen friends spend hundreds on it over months to loose it all to hackers.

And when they report it to kixeye "we'll investigate it" meaning "Thanks for your complaint...We don't care" and ultimately nothing happens and the hacking has gotten much much worse. So if you don't want to loose your hard earned money or play for hours on a game that does this. [continued below]....
.......do not play War commander. I held out hoping it would get better, but after today and seeing that it never will...I have no hope anymore. And to kixeye, I will never ever spend a cent on your "game" until you decide to fix it and get rid of the hackers...enough is enough. if I wanted to hack, i could, but  I like to play fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kixeye-War-Commander-Hackers-Galore/internet/Kixeye-War-Commander-Hackers-Galore-Unprofessional-and-allows-hackers-to-run-amuck-cau-945189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kixeye - War Commander Hackers Galore