Complaint Review: Kixeye

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea J — Sunnyvale California
Kixeye
San Francisco, California USA

Kixeye Both kixeye and Facebook enabled hackers to steal from my bank account San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: How is this Kixeye's fault?

A few months back I received an email alert from my bank stating my online statement was available. IMAGINE my surprise when I saw that there were over $1.100 dollars spent on Kixeye, Facebook, AND Paypal (all of this money going to Kixeye game War Commander). While I do in fact play this game , I as a single mother of 3 obviously didn't spend any of this money. I proceeded to the bank first thing in the morning . Never recieving so much as an appoligy or credit back from any of these companys. There are constant threats detected to my computer , and it has crashed many times due to there not being filters or complaint resolution regarding hackers on these sites. WHAT is a person who enjoys gaming to do, why is it that these companys can't act responsibly and protect those of us who have otherwise enjoyed there games. (GLITCHES< LAG< and Hackers excluded from enjoyment)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kixeye/San-Francisco-California/Kixeye-Both-kixeye-and-Facebook-enabled-hackers-to-steal-from-my-bank-account-San-Francis-1111377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kixeye

How is this Kixeye's fault?

AUTHOR: Carl - ()

You are playing a game on Facebook and it sounds like someone hacked your Facebook account.  And in the process, it sounds like they were able to also hack your Paypal.  Besides the fact that you play Battle Pirates, how is Kixeye responsible for what the hacker did?

Paypal has pretty decent buyer protection policies, so you should dispute the transaction.  When someone hacked my Paypal account snd stole nearly $400, they refunded my money within a few days.