Complaint Review: Kixeye

• Submitted: Thu, October 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Tuscani — Gastonia North Carolina
, Select State/Province USA

Kixeye Warcommander Accusing my and other ppl on cheathin and refusing to prove it. I took down a guys base that I belive is cheathing and the next day I was banned. They seem to only want true cheaters in the game and not innocent ppl internet

What happend to me was I recived a banner when I tried to log on the game stating I have been bandded for cheating.   When I ask in what way I was cheatin they sent me an e-mail back staing there is evidence of cheating on this account and it will remain permantaly banned and no other information will be given since cheaters can will figure the cheats ouf if we tell you what you did and no other tickets will be responded to about this. I am not the only one that is having this problem.  I have put maybe $100 in the game and I know the other ones that have gotten banned and done the same or more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kixeye/Select-StateProvince/Kixeye-Warcommander-Accusing-my-and-other-ppl-on-cheathin-and-refusing-to-prove-it-I-too-1096155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kixeye