conductor

• Reported By: Razbo — Enschede Alabama
Kixeye
333 Bush St Internet USA

Kixeye Banned my account for no reason San Francisco California Internet

I have paid probably about 4000 euros into kixeye or more. I was banned other day for no reason. They claim i cheated yet they have no evidence of this. I also have not used any cheats at all. Kixeye do not respond to requests. It is a very corrupt company. There is an enemy group of mine RKSF. They have another group with them Mad Army the leader is England who has contacts and works for kixeye. They are also directly associated with kixeye worker Jax. They said they would have me banned and i am now banned.

They can do what they want and steal from who they want. I paid alot of money into this and then to be banned by a corrupt company is out of order.

I want either unbanning or refunded.

Is there anyone whom can help or lead me onto the correct path please. Kixeye cannot provide any evidence i cheated because i have not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kixeye/internet/Kixeye-Banned-my-account-for-no-reason-San-Francisco-California-Internet-1143351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kixeye