Complaint Review: Kiyoseki Styler Tristar Products

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:st pauls North Carolina
Kiyoseki Styler Tristar Products
K-Styler, P.O. Box 3007, Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tristar Products Kiyoseki Styler Melted hair, shorted out, broke, bad customer service Wallingford Connecticut

I bought this product with high hopes. I loved it...for the first two weeks at least. I was straightening my hair and all of a sudden this HUGE burst of heat comes (while I had it on the lowest heat setting) and completely burnt off my hair! My hair fell to the floor and smelled awful, then of course it would not turn back on. It even burned my scalp. I called to get a replacement and called and called.

Nobody seemed to know what they were doing. Customer service people were rude as hell. I finally got my money back,3 months later after calling and jumping thru hoops. They tried to get me to send them another 40$ to ship it back them. They said that it was not there products fault (of course) but a fault made by me.

A year later I am still trying to grow my hair back to it's original state. I thought I was the only one this happened to but apparently there are hundreds of bad reviews. I just wanted some kind of justice for my hair, maybe some glueing process or something to help with the loss. I didn't even ask them for money!

I spoke with a lawyer whom said the suit wouldn't be worth it, so I had given up. I would like for others to join me to come up with a plan to get Tristar to respond,admit a bad product, and do something about it!

Nina
st pauls, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kiyoseki-Styler-Tristar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Tristar-Products-Kiyoseki-Styler-Melted-hair-shorted-out-broke-bad-customer-service-Wal-459228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kiyoseki Styler Tristar Products