Complaint Review: Kleargear

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: Milton — Berkeley California
Kleargear
kleargear.com, Select State/Province USA

Kleargear Total ripoff, no delivery of products. No customer service whatsoever. kleargear.com Internet

*Author of original report: I would love to see you try to get $3,500 from me

*Author of original report: So, seriously, this is how you counter your claims?

*Consumer Comment: Milton,

This company simply charges your credit card.  They never deliver any products that you have purchased.  After that, they send you a letter warning you to stop slandering them.  Then, here is the kicker. Kleargear sends your account to a collection agency to force you to pay way more than the total on your account was, because of "defamation" except that defamation consists of a person injuring the good reputation of another person through lies.  As far as I can tell, Kleargear does not have a good reputation whatsoever, they merely take people's money, and never answer their customer service numbers.  That's the definintion of a wildcat, fly-by-night operation.  DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kleargear/kleargearcom-Select-StateProvince/Kleargear-Total-ripoff-no-delivery-of-products-No-customer-service-whatsoever-kleargea-1111145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kleargear

I would love to see you try to get $3,500 from me

AUTHOR: Milton - ()

You best quit.  I think you have enough bad publicity as it is, and I don't care at all about your $3,500 bills that are worth NOTHING in the face of a class action suit. and I WILL ABSOLUTELY PAY YOU NOTHING, just so we are clear on that.

So, seriously, this is how you counter your claims?

AUTHOR: Milton - ()

I know the way that Kleargear works already, I fought against you, and I won. I'm currently advising the class action defendants on just how to defeat you.  At the end of the day, the proof of the pudding is in the tasting, and no, I will not pay you $3,500, in fact I will not pay you a single red cent, because I am in the right, and I am not alone

Milton,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

You might receive a bill from Klear Gear for $3,500.00 for posting this Ripoff Report. Simply 'Google' this- KLEARGEAR.COM BILLS WOMAN $3,500 FOR WRITING A NEGATIVE REVIEW, and read the related articles on the web for proof.