Complaint Review: Kleargear.com

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Marie C — Brooklyn New York
Kleargear.com
, Select State/Province USA

Kleargear.com Klear Gear, kleargear, klear gear Extortion, Bad business practices, no customer communication Internet

Omg! I should have donemy research as I normally do before purchasing from a store I never heard of. I ordered from this company and never received an order number or any email regarding My purchase.

as far as I knew nothing went thru and I went about my Intenet shopping. I found the item I wanted on another site and ordered it without any problems.

Three weeks later I recieve an email that my item was shipped. I tried explain to them what happened. They left me no choice but to call my bank to stop payment.

Apparently this made them very angry and they wanted to charge me all these fees. I can go on and on.

Anyway stay away from this store. They are overpriced anyway. Do your research folks. I'm still dealing with this and I don't see an end to it any time soon. Remember if you see KlearGear stay Clear away. I dont have time for this and I doubt anyone else would want to be dealing with this. It's a nightmare. I have never had a problem like this and I tend to shop online a lot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kleargearcom/Select-StateProvince/Kleargearcom-Klear-Gear-kleargear-klear-gear-Extortion-Bad-business-practices-no-cus-1072201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kleargear.com