Complaint Review: Kleen Dry Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: lelman — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
Kleen Dry Carpet Cleaning

Kleen Dry Carpet Cleaning Bait and switch coupon disaster , Internet

Used their coupon from the paper, advertised a whole house cleaning for $45.95. I told the man who called that I had 3 bedrooms and 2 area carpets. He never said those weren't included. When I was confirming the appointment, couldn't reach an office, only an answering service. Did get a call back, but no confirmation until I called a second time. Should have quit there!

Cleaner arrived, checked out the work and then said it would be $280! Luckily, my husband is sharper than I was and recognized a scam. The cleaner showed us the coupon said "steam" cleaning which was an inferior method to his "deep cleaning" price. My husband told him we want the coupon price. Each area carpet would be $55 extra, so we told him no.

He then did the work on the 3 bedrooms, used a dirty crummy machine, spilled dirty water all over my tile floors and did the work in 15 min. He didn't clean up, told us we had to wait 4-8 hours to let the carpets dry. We couldn't really check the work because the carpets were so wet and later I found streaks of dirt and some spots that were never treated.

Wish I had looked up reports on this company before we used them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kleen-Dry-Carpet-Cleaning/internet/Kleen-Dry-Carpet-Cleaning-Bait-and-switch-coupon-disaster-Internet-1015233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kleen Dry Carpet Cleaning