grown

• Reported By: SchoolSouthernCalifornia — Chula Vista California
Kleritec
Kleritec 15823 Monte st # 101 Sylmar, California USA

Kleritec Arts, Craft Store Kleritec is a SCAM Sylmar California

Kleritec contacted about two years ago.  The way they explained their product was that it was a one time arts and craft box for the amount but it was totally bogus.  Boxes kept coming and the account manager Troy kept saying that the current box was a part of the previous box but the bill was getting larger and larger.  Before the last box arrived Troy was questioned and he said that "This is the last box" pay the bill and there will be no more boxes.  Well another box arrived several months later in late 2012 for an amount of $728.00 the contents of the box was not even worth the amount.  I did a price comparision by going to a local school supply store who carried all but one product.  The one product that was not available I got the price over the interest from another company.  Well the total was exactly $150.00 even before taxes and shipping.

I sent this information to Kleritec because this man Troy would call so many times a week then another woman called to my email that I sent through the info@kleritec.com email.  She agreed to negotiate because I said this box was not authorized and this is clearly not part of the previous boxes.  I suggested to her that she collect the box that is sitting in our school because we are not going to use it or return it at our expense. They agreed to settle it and sent an invoice for the amount.  The invoice was settled but calls started coming back from Troy, the account manager demanding money for an unpaid invoice amounting to over $200.00 dollars.  Troy was rude and shouting when I said that there are no more open invoices to Kleritec and kept shouting "yes there is" and supposedly Kleritec gave a credit.  The invoice that was settled does not indicate anything.

A clear nightmare and I have threaten to get our lawyers involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kleritec/Sylmar-California/Kleritec-Arts-Craft-Store-Kleritec-is-a-SCAM-Sylmar-California-1072910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kleritec