Complaint Review: Kmart

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Lora — Fort Myers Florida
Kmart
15271 33 Mc Gregor Blvd, fort myers , Florida USA

Kmart There full staff is no help whats so ever.> Wrote & emailed there main office, Never got a word bac Where service alone is a never ending nightmare fort myers Florida

*Author of original report: =o/

*Consumer Comment: What??

To whom it may concern:

I stopped shopping kmart store about a year ago in 2012 when I got the worse service, here let me share a small image of it with you, my undergarments where shown and thrown and lets just say some missed the bag and ended up on the floor, more of less at the time a young 355 pound woman, Also with my family, the cashier did not even say hello to us in any kind of way more worried about her date that she had the other night, When my family and I got out to the car and as we where fixing my stuff that I just got, I could not help but cryed must of that day, also i was getting over a stroke was hard on me as it was.

On 05/04/13 at 8:30am my mother and I where on are way to the beach she wanted to stop at kmart to get a cute outfit for my sister and maybe one for my self since I dropped 200 pounds, why not?? As we walked in the door way of the store I got a cold & sick feeling. [continued below]....
..... Just wanted to run out the door screaming and wait for her in the car, as I turned to do just that I seen a zeki tablet on sale for $ 89.99, I was thinking for a moment I get my stuff like this at radio shake because there when you buy it , It last forever are if it brakes they replace it right away. Plus you can ask anything and they will help you.

So, after waiting a good 2hrs because they had to call a manger for the keys, and then that lady did not have her keys on her so she had to ask another manger. They would just yell across the store with the walkie talkies in there hand??  So, after that she got it out put it down in front of me, it would only took a momant to ckeck me out, But then truned and helped another customer that was buying a big screen TV that was on sale. So, she once again yelled for another employee to check me out, as she walked up to ckeck me out..... she turned and started talking to the customer with the tv sale. Really???? It was still in front of me and i did tell them i was in a rush, but my needs to them where not importtent,......

So I did not check out till 11:25am …..With a word not being said to me no hello, have a nice day, my family found me and asked what in the world is going on, i told them and now not only me but my family & friends will never walk in one of there stores again.......Plus i did not get a thank you just gave me the tablet with no bag and told me to look up inc. on the web.

Now on 07/ 18/2013 it does not turn on and I got the inc. on it which that’s the only thing they told me about it which I asked for a booklet and I was told to just look it up on the web. So now I am going threw so much garbage once again. Sorry I love there sales, but the customer services there is a total nightmare……

Now it is July 6, 2013 I am to get a kmart card in the mail have, so far i have not got or no one knows anything i have call, emailed the main office, and no one can tell me anything i feel they should not be in bussiness,!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmart-/fort-myers-Florida-33908/Kmart-There-full-staff-is-no-help-whats-so-ever-Wrote-emailed-there-main-office-Nev-1064933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart

=o/

AUTHOR: Lora South - ()

You need to learn to read I did not make fun of the clerks weight that was me 355 pounds. Yes I know its gross you should try to see what it feels like to have the clerk make fun of your undergarments in the store and see how that stays with you ….

You would like to talk about classy, you are telling someone that has had a STROKE to get grammar lessons!! Wow, you are so smart!! …….

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Your report is so useless because for one you cannot spell!!!! Then you have the audacity to state the clerk's weight when you are bragging about losing 200 pounds??? Really???: Very classy. Unless you were the 355 pound "young woman" -

If you have a problem with your tablet contact the company that made it.  And GROSS - who cares about your undergarments???? As for being in "bussiness" I suggest you spend your money on GRAMMAR lessons!

expenditures