Complaint Review: Kmart, Sears

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Lee — avon Ohio USA
Kmart, Sears
3333 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, Illinois United States of America

Kmart, Sears kmart, sears, lands end, etc. Kmart, Sears cheats customers out of money Hoffman Estates, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Comment

*Author of original report: sears holding/kmart

I purchased an item of clothing online from kmart. After waiting several days, part of my order was cancelled. Kmart charged me for the item and refuses to return my money to my credit card.  I called their customer service and was told they would "hold the money" for 5 days or more.

This is f***ing highway robbery.  What right do these turds have to hold any amount of my money because they did not have the item I ordered.

I was told by their customer service that 'its always done this way'.  Thats a f***ing lie.  Other stores do not do this.  They first see if the item is available, then they charge you for it. This is how it is done.

Nice customer service, Kmart turds.  I won't be shopping at your store anymore.

No surprise to me you are always on the verge of bankruptcy. Sh*tbags!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmart-Sears/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60179/Kmart-Sears-kmart-sears-lands-end-etc-Kmart-Sears-cheats-customers-out-of-money-Hoff-695588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart, Sears

AUTHOR: Jim Martin - (USA)

Dispute the charge with your bank.

sears holding/kmart

AUTHOR: Lee - (USA)

SCREWED AGAIN!!! by Sears Holding Corporation!!!

I  am the person who wrote the above complaint about kmart.
I just received my so-called order from sears/kmart.  included in the order was a packing slip which states that enclosed in the shipping box is the item that was cancelled by Sears because it was out of stock.. I am now paying for fucking air!!!

Consumer's we need to call a strike against these corporations.  Its very easy.  Just stop spending!!
your wallet will thank you!!!

You will learn that there is very little that you actually need.