Complaint Review: Kmart online shopping site

• Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010

• Reported By: stemeford — des moines Washington USA
Kmart online shopping site
Nationwide United States of America

Kmart online shopping site sears crappy company ripped me off and is very deceptive on the phone, computers are always conviently down and supervisors are not available I have called 4 times over a 2 week period Internet, Nationwide

Orderd a paper jamz guitar, drum and amplifier set and extended warranty online for my GRANDSON who is 7 with free shipping 11/20/2010. They sent me a Barbie guitar instead. I called on 11/30/2010and they weould send a call to pick it up in 2 days. So I unwisely reordered it with the assurance that I would be credited  for the difference in price as it had increased by $5 and that I would be credited for the shipping charge of $6.95. Plus the warranty of $2.99 all with tax.

I put this on the porch and no pick up happened. When I called again on 12/2/2010 and I was told that the pick up would not happen for at least a week. What? I leave it out to possibly get stolen? So, I took it bak to a Kmart which took me an hour. This after 2 hours on the phone as of course their computers were down again.

Called again on 12/7/2010 after the correct one was delivered with no warrany however and asked where my credit was. I was assured that it would be posted by 12/10/2010. It has not been posted.

I called today 12/11/2010 and after 1/2 hour was told that there computers were down AGAIN! How easy that is...and that there was nothing that they could do and to call back another time.

They owe me $5,00 for the guitar difference, $2.99 for the warranty that never has come with the tax I paid plus the $6.95 for shipping all told $15.36. Doesn't seem like alot but as I have been unemployed for 3 years it is to me.

Never Never again will I use this service and I will tell everyone I know taht this is a terrible company to do business with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmart-online-shopping-site/nationwide/Kmart-online-shopping-site-sears-crappy-company-ripped-me-off-and-is-very-deceptive-on-the-670523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart online shopping site