Complaint Review: Kmart

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: chucklin5672 — summerville South Carolina United States of America
Kmart
8571 Rivers Avenue North Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Kmart Very Poor Customer Relations North Charleston, South Carolina

*Author of original report: Resolution

How stupid is this. I buy a bike at KMart. The following week it goes on sale.I make the call to see if I can get a refund of the difference between what I paid and the sale price.

Because it is more than 7 days since the purchase (it's been 9 days), they WON'T refund the difference.BUT if I want to bring the bike back they will give me a full refund. Does anyone at KMART have any brains. How stupid.

I'll bring it back, get my money and go to their competitor to buy a bike.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmart/North-Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/Kmart-Very-Poor-Customer-Relations-North-Charleston-South-Carolina-903004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart

Resolution

AUTHOR: chucklin5672 - (United States of America)

Well the outcome to this episode has been really nice.  Sears/KMart  made good on the sale price by sending me a gift card for more $$ than the refund I would have received.  Hopefully the manager I spoke with will get some training on good customer service.  Meantime, my faith has been restored that Sears/KMart wants to treat their customers fairly and will work with you towards that end.  Thanks to them for a quick resolution!