Complaint Review: Kmart

• Reported By: archaeogirl — Wellsville Utah United States of America
Kmart
1750 North Main North Logan, Utah United States of America

Kmart Store #7423 Refused to Honor ads! North Logan, Utah

Kmart had an ad for Black Friday that the nice black pea coats were 19.99. The rack had 5 coats on a small rack that said 19.99 on the rack. All the coats were the same and there were only black coats. When I got to the register they wanted to charge me 49.99. This was the price at other stores, but this was the only reason I came to Kmart was for the 19.99 price. They said that because there were no more coats left they couldn't compare them to make sure that they were the right ones, but they had similar ones, not the same ones on another rack at 49.99. The person behind me had the same issue with the same coats. When I objected they said they had a blue one at 19.99, there were no blue ones on the 19.99 racks. They didn't listen and I just wanted out of there, but I feel totally ripped off, if I went elsewhere I would have paid 49.99, but Kmart needs to honor their ads as well as honoring the store signage. They didn't even add the points onto my account with them in the end which will cost me later. I was a loyal customer, but this will not be the case in the future unless they make it right with me. All I want is the difference between the price charged and the advertised price I was expecting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2010 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmart/North-Logan-Utah-84341/Kmart-Store-7423-Refused-to-Honor-ads-North-Logan-Utah-665544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart