Complaint Review: Kmart

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Cardsfan — O'Fallon Missouri
Kmart
20 O'Fallon Square O'Fallon, Missouri USA

Kmart's Store Manager,Store #7324 I was shopping online on the Kmart website for floor mats for my car. I found some really reasonable price ones. O'Fallon,MO Missouri

I was shopping online on the  Kmart website for floor mats for my car. I found some really reasonable price ones. The price of $5.99 and it clearly stated on the information that my local store carried them and were in stock today.

I went the to the store and I found the floor mats that I was wanting. But when I saw the price for the mats was $11.99! I pulled up the website on my phone and it clearly stated it should be $5.99.

I found a member of the managment team and asked him about the price difference? He said the store doesn't honor the prices on the Kmart website. I asked even if it clearly stated on the website I could pick up the mats today for that price, and it was available at this store. He said yes. I told him that wasn't right.

He said I could order them online. I put the mats back up on the rack and walked out of the store. The manager rather me go home order the mats online and wait for them to be shipped. Then I could pick them up at the store. Does that make any kind of sense? That is what I call poor customer service. The management decision not only lost the sale, I was going to purchase some other items that day. Most importantly lost a customer permanently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmart/OFallon-Missouri-63366/Kmarts-Store-ManagerStore-7324-I-was-shopping-online-on-the-Kmart-website-for-floor-ma-1136732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart