meat

• Reported By:Virginia beach Virginia
Kmart
kmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Kmart false Advertising on internet orders Kmart.com Internet

I ordered a ring set from Kmart.com on 10-05-07. Their ad said this item was in stock and delivery would be in 5 days. I ordered it, got a confirmation email that stated my estimated delivery would be on 10-10-07. It stated that once this order was confirmed it could not be canceled since processing began immediately. Their fine print says to check your email within a couple of hours to get tracking number. After 3 days of "processing" I called them and was told if I didn't have a tracking number they didn't have any idea. I called again after 5 days of processing was was told this item came from a vendor and it would take 5 days to process. After 7 days of processing, I sent an email expressing my dissatisfaction with their service and asked to know when and if I could expect delivery. I did not receive a reply to the email. It is now 8 days of processing, which in this digital age is unacceptable. They said "IN STOCK" they said delivery in 5 days. None of which has happened. Their internet customer service is just as bad as their store service.

I will return this item when and if it ever arrives. This company does not deserve our business

Kath
Virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2007 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmart/internet/Kmart-false-Advertising-on-internet-orders-Kmartcom-Internet-278599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart