Complaint Review: Kmart/Olan Mills

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: Kimberly — St.Louis Missouri United States of America
Kmart/Olan Mills
712 Reed Ave. St.Louis, Missouri United States of America

Kmart/Olan Mills The mananger of olan mills and kelly (the lady that works there) olan mills is horrible. they gave me and my daughter a horrible time. St.Louis, Missouri

I was at olan mills on the 22nd of october and my daughter fell out of a baby crib and hit her head on the concrete floor. The lady that was taking her pictures was mad at the previous lady and she did not give me any instructions on what to do. After it happened the lady laughed and the manager of olan mills started to yell at me. I had to take her to the emergency room in an ambulance and shes only 5 months old! She did have marks on her. I am very disappointed. I am getting a lawyer and taking this to court if corporate does not coorporate with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KmartOlan-Mills/StLouis-Missouri-63125/KmartOlan-Mills-The-mananger-of-olan-mills-and-kelly-the-lady-that-works-there-olan-m-654813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart/Olan Mills