Complaint Review: Kmart,Sears,Lease & Go

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: mbp — Fort Payne Alabama
Kmart,Sears,Lease & Go
Fort Payne, Gasden Al Fort Payne, Alabama USA

Kmart,Sears,Lease & Go Nobody knows whats going on, an Its a skam Fort Payne Alabama

Last week I applied for the lease&go. I ask at least 4 times "I can purchase multiple items right? As long as it totals out to be at least 150.00 they (a salesperson AND a supervisor) said yes! each time I clearly ask. So I told them I had to come back because I didnt have time to shop then.They said ok that was fine. I got a email from the lease to verify my info and set up my account ,I did so. Nothing mentioned of the one item purchase at all again. I did see that I could shop else where , Sears so I drove 45 mins away to the Sears an I had to finally get them to call and verify that I could use it there even though applied at kmart, 4 workers all said I couldnt , after I finally got one to call they said I could, So I spent 2 an half hours shopping only to get up there to check out an them tell me I had to spend 280.00 on one purchase. So I cried out of the store drove 45 mins back home with nothing. So I go back there today to Kmart, ask some one when I got there about it ,they said I could buy multiple things just had to add up to at least 150.00. I spent 2 hours picking out my children's christmas presents ( theres not much selection in the store at all!!) only to get up there to check out and at least half didnt qualify they said and then after they rang what was left up then they said it wasnt wanting to accept it they called someone in the store an then told me I had to make one purchase of at least 150.00. So I had to leave the store empty handed, crying again with no presents for my children. Im a single parent an thought this was the answer to my prayers for their Christmas now, they arent going to have nothing at all to open. This may not seem like a big deal but if it was ur children u would feel a horrible heartbreak. Im going to call the BBB on Kmart and Lease & Go and Sears.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KmartSearsLease-Go/Fort-Payne-Alabama-35967/KmartSearsLease-amp-Go-Nobody-knows-whats-going-on-an-Its-a-skam-Fort-Payne-Alabama-1108800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart,Sears,Lease & Go