Complaint Review: Kmart.com

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Chica — Stockton California United States of America
Kmart.com
Stockton, California United States of America

Kmart.com Poor poor customer service ! Kmart shipping put incomplete adress I paid for one day service had to pickup myself! Kmart kept hanging up on me! Spent all day trying by chat and phone calls! They have. Stockton, California

I purchased an item yesterday and paid for one day service! When my package didnt arrive I tracked it and called ups!
The problem was the end of kmart shipping the inept person didnt complete my adresss ! My item almost got sent back I had to pick up my item. I called customer service at kmart! And mysteriously my calls would get cut off! I kept asking for a supervisor! Many times! Even tried contacting them thru chat! Finaly hours later! I supposedly get a supervisor who said she would refund my shipping. I hope so! They also offered me 10% off on my next purchase! Which I tried to place and again hang ups

i was kept on hold many times today! I never was able to complete my new purchase. I spent all day with these untrained rude people! The worst customer service experience of my life. Maybe I should contact corporate office of sears. I sure would like to see them exposed on under cover boss t.v series.

What an inept company by far the worst customer service! A few weeks earlier i tried to order something from sears.com and three different customer service people could not find the item on their computer! I'm looking at it on my end! But they couldn't figure it out. My reason for calling them was because I needed help there's no way to order online! It wouldn't go hru!

Im done with kmart/sears

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kmartcom/Stockton-California-95202/Kmartcom-Poor-poor-customer-service-Kmart-shipping-put-incomplete-adress-I-paid-for-on-994971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kmart.com