Complaint Review: Knetbooks

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: Mavjot — Pearland Texas United States of America

Knetbooks Ecampus Don't purchase or Rent Text books from them Internet

I am currently pursuing my MBA at a well known University.  I decided to get my own books to save money.  Cost of tuition - you want to save.  Well, this is the second time using this company.  I had no issues so far with my first book - I actually received a new book.  I am not marking in it to ensure quality is sent back to them.  My next class is approaching - I went out and purchase the second set of books from them.  There is a workbook with software.  It is advertised to include the software - Marketing Plan Pro.  No where does it state on their website that they would not send the software!!! I received my order this weekend.  Low and behold - no software.  You can't call them on the weekend because they are not opened. (First warning - something is up when they don't have customer service reps on hand on Saturday).  I sent an email - still yet to hear back. [continued below]....
.....  I called them - oh we can guarantee that you will get the software.  Yet, it is on the order and everything.

Do not purchase or rent book - because when you send it back for not being happy.  You pay the shipping cost and 10% restocking fee.  Even when I didn't even use the book - how crazy is that??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knetbooks/internet/Knetbooks-Ecampus-Dont-purchase-or-Rent-Text-books-from-them-Internet-789655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knetbooks