Complaint Review: Knight Vision Studios

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Mobu — El Segundo California
Knight Vision Studios
Universal Studios universal city, California USA

Knight Vision Studios KnightVision StudiosKnight Vision MocapKnightVision Mocap James G.H. Knight (Knight Vision Studios) FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, LAIR universal city California

Knight Vison Studios rips off their employees!  I was a former employee at Giant Studios. I had worked with James Knight there. He and Scott Owen hired to work for them at Knight Vision Studios. I worked there for about 8 weeks. I was paid for the first two weeks, The next week James said he could not meet payroll for anyone  (cash flow problems because of his divorce). He said he would "make it up us the following week. He ASSURED us he would make payroll the following week. He did not... or the week after that. I had no choice but to quit. He NEVER paid me. I went to file unemployement and could not get it, because James listed me as an independent contractor... which I was NOT.

I went to H&R at Universal only to find out they said he did not work for them. He was only renting space at their UVS1 stage. I also found out he did not even own the motion capture system he was using. He ended up being uncollectable.

I also fould out he has been investigated by California Labor Dept. for not paying other employees.  Knight Vision is just SMOKE AND MIRRORS! James was never a Motion Capture Supervisor or Producer at GIANT. He just scheduled us for work. Candice Alger and Matt Madden were the only mocap supervisors or mocap producers.

He must have lied to the VES, BAFTA and AMPAS. There is no way they let a "scheduler" join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knight-Vision-Studios/universal-city-California/Knight-Vision-Studios-KnightVision-StudiosKnight-Vision-MocapKnightVision-Mocap-James-GH-1078209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knight Vision Studios