Complaint Review: Knipatt

• Reported By: Monica — Maryville Tennessee United States of America
Knipatt
Internet, Florida United States of America

Knipatt KNIPATT RIP OFF Internet, Florida

Pretty upset by learning my account had been used without my permission. I had a charge of $4.75 from a place called Knipatt.com. After realizing this i went to that website to find nothing about the company other than it is a knitting company. I do not knit nor will I ever.. After seeing all the complaints on this place im surprised to know its still up and running. I could not locate an address but did find a site that said it was in Tampa, FL. Best believe I will be going to my bank and going after who ever done this to me. You wont get away with it. I work to hard for my money for someone to take it from me. So people beware of this site !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knipatt/Internet-Florida-/Knipatt-KNIPATT-RIP-OFF-Internet-Florida-950007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knipatt