Complaint Review: Knowhow employee daniel

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: dragon5 — Brighton uk Other United Kingdom
Knowhow employee daniel
ns Retail Limited 2012. Dixons Retail Limited, May Internet United States of America

Knowhow employee daniel Employee daniel didn't remove from packaging, didn't want me to read sheet I had to sign, was so uncivil, and aggressive, threaten me to keep the goods I purchased I had to call the sussex police re Internet

Employee daniel from knowhow. com wanted me to sign quickly the sheet from delivery. When I wrote down he didn't set up tv on stand as arranged, he argued and wanted me to pay for cabling and channels search service . But sales assistant did say even if I dont get electrical and installation done, I wd get tv and stand removed from packaging and boxes taken out off the way.

When I wrote down this on sheet and signed, knowhow delivery employee lost his rag, and decided, yes, he decided that he will take back the goods. He actually pushed me out of the way, he was already out of my flat waiting for the sheet to be signed in the hallway, but I pushed him back and called the police. knowhow employee stood there threatening, calling his boss to get authorisation to take my goods delivered and payed away.

I'm a petite woman . This guy was fat and taller. luckily I do martial arts so I could defend myself yet I also had to call the police.

I have written to the shop where I purchased tv and stand as advised by police officer.

The most extraordinary is that this employee was with another man( a young standing back foreigner), I was alone, and after ripping me off from unpacking, he didn't hesitate to decide he could take my goods with him because he is self employed!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knowhow-employee-daniel/internet/Knowhow-employee-daniel-Employee-daniel-didnt-remove-from-packaging-didnt-want-me-to-r-977319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knowhow employee daniel