Complaint Review: Knowledge to Action

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — London Other
Knowledge to Action
18 Quayside Lodge, London, United Kingdom United Kingdom

Knowledge to Action Learn to Trade Knowledge to Action is a big scam! London United Kingdom

I registered for Knowledge to Action's Proprietary Trader course in December 2012.

The sales guy made all sorts of promises including guaranteeing I'll get a refund if I was not happy with the purchase of their programme or decided against moving ahead etc.

Some weeks later I wanted to cancel my course but they wouldn't pay me back siting "terms of conditions". I sent them my email exchanges with the sales rep and documents I was sent upon signing up and I was told by Sunny Visavidia, the Credit manager, that I should have asked for the fine print! It became obvious that the whole point was to grab all the money they could without providing any guarantees or service to the customer. Their courses cost thousands of pounds and are very expensive so I thought I was getting the best service possible. Little did I know they were out to scam me.

Knowledge to Action provides little value for money. If you don't believe, google search for "knowledge to action fraud ****" or "Greg Secker ****". I also found out that the FSA issued a warning to the company a few years ago for misleading customers. There are several reports online from ex-customers who have been misled and had lost various sums of money to this scam.

Many people have fallen for this scam. Of the several forums online and reports, no one commenting has said that they made any money from any of their programmes. The whole thing is structured to entice people into parting with their money. It's said that before a course has even gone half-way, they start advertising the next programme to you by enticing you with more profits on the way. I've had to deal with this company twice now and the outcome has been the same each time.

I have issued several letters and have finally resorted to taking legal action in a bid to recover my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knowledge-to-Action/London-United-Kingdom-SW6-2UZ/Knowledge-to-Action-Learn-to-Trade-Knowledge-to-Action-is-a-big-scam-London-United-Kingd-1122989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knowledge to Action