Complaint Review: Knuckle Up Fitness

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 05, 2011

• Reported By:Sandy Springs Georgia
Knuckle Up Fitness
5956 Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Knuckle Up Fitness contracts Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Read what you sign, Chump!

I called to cancel my membership that was to be up for renewal in January and was asked if I had a copy of my contract. I stated that I did not and that their "system" was showing that I had another year left of my contract. I signed up in January 2007. I specifically remember the sales associate saying my options were the following: $69/month for 1 year membership, $59/month for 2 years membership, and $49/month for 3 years membership. I chose the $59/month for 2 years which is what I have been paying for almost 2 years now. Now, my contract magically says that I signed up for 3 years and they will not end my contract. Do not sign up with them, if you do keep a copy of your contract.

Mary85
Sandy Springs, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knuckle-Up-Fitness/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Knuckle-Up-Fitness-contracts-Atlanta-Georgia-385657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knuckle Up Fitness

Read what you sign, Chump!

AUTHOR: jenb - (United States of America)

Something tells me that most people on this site don't read or even ask for the fine print when signing a contract.  In my mind, that's just plain stupidity.  If you're too dumb to ask for a contract that you're signing, then you deserve whatever penalty is within the fine print.  I have been working with Knuckle Up/CJ for a while and find them to be nothing but accomodating.  Come on, guys, you're signing a contract to be a member.  This is a business.  If you can't honor your contract, don't sign anything.  End of story.  Do you expect to not pay your mortgage or car payment and the bank would be completely OK with that, too?  Grow up!

- A satisfied Knuckle Up consumer who reads what she signs.