Complaint Review: Koch Financial-Marueen Freidman Ext. 806

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Local Idiot — Florence Alabama United States of America
Koch Financial-Marueen Freidman Ext. 806
1060 First Ave. Suite 400 King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Koch Financial-Marueen Freidman Ext. 806 Koch Financial Services, Do Not Send Them Money!! NO REFUND!!!"GreenDot Money Pack is a Scam!!! Scam!!! " King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

I received an email from a Maureen Freidman with Koch Financial stating I had been approved for a $5,000 loan. She said I would receive it in 2-3 dys and all I needed to send was $650 for insurance purposes but 1/2 would be refunded after first 6 payments. She then stated I needed to send an additional $450 to get full insurance. I signed a loan/insurance agreement, sent my bank statement and a copy of my license and faxed it to them at 877-788-5201. I put $650 on one "green dot money pack"and $450 on the other.  She said my loan would be deposited w/in 72 hrs. This was 6-15-12, today is 6-25-12 and I still have not received it. She will not answer any!! Of my calls emails etc. I cant get through to customer service or speak to a supervisor. Beware of scam!!!! $1,100 total out of me!!! I had moved out of my house thinking I would get this loan, ended up sleeping in a hotel for 4 days then with anyone that would let me stay for 3 days. Sad sad situation, but when u do wrong, it follows you. Truly don't see how u people rest peacefully at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 02:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Koch-Financial-Marueen-Freidman-Ext-806/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Koch-Financial-Marueen-Freidman-Ext-806-Koch-Financial-Services-Do-Not-Send-Them-Money-902872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Koch Financial-Marueen Freidman Ext. 806