Complaint Review: Koch Financial

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Miss Lady — Tuscumbia Alabama United States of America
Koch Financial
1060 First Ave Suite 400 King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Koch Financial Koch Financial Services SCAM SCAM BEWARE!! Stated I was approved for $5,000 loan, sent $1,100 on "Green Dot Money Pack" for I insurance, and have receives NO!! money. They want answer calls emails King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Koch Financial

I received an email from a Maureen Freidman with Koch Financial stating I had been approved for a $5,000 loan. She said I would receive it in 2-3 dys and all I needed to send was $650 for insurance purposes but 1/2 would be refunded after first 6 payments. She then stated I needed to send an additional $450 to get full insurance. I signed a loan/insurance agreement, sent my bank statement and a copy of my license and faxed it to them at 877-788-5201. I put $650 on one "green dot money pack"and $450 on the other.  She said my loan would be deposited w/in 72 hrs. This was 6-15-12, today is 6-25-12 and I still have not received it. She will not answer any!! Of my calls emails etc. I cant get through to customer service or speak to a supervisor. Beware of scam!!!! $1,100 total out of me!!! I had moved out of my house thinking I would get this loan, ended up sleeping in a hotel for 4 days then with anyone that would let me stay for 3 days. Sad sad situation, but when u do wrong, it follows you. Truly don't see how u people rest peacefully at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Koch-Financial/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Koch-Financial-Koch-Financial-Services-SCAM-SCAM-BEWARE-Stated-I-was-approved-for-5000-902863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Koch Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Koch Financial

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

The office address given is for a 'virtual' office operation. Someone answers the phone and receives mail but there's no physical office. Used to provide an illusion of a physical address.

The other address is for a lawyers office. Probably a phony address but you could call her and ask if she is involved with Koch.

The website registration shows it was just created, May 30th.

Try calling the phone # for the Koch Financial mailing address:   (215) 661-9286

This is a scam and I suspect someone was using Koch Financials name to pull it off. When anyone says Western Union, Moneygram or Green Dot you need to run the other way. The money could have gone anywhere in the world.

Did the email address have the koch-financial.com in it?