Complaint Review: Kodak And United Camera And Binocular Repair

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:pawtucket Rhode Island
Kodak And United Camera And Binocular Repair
1062 Tower Lane Bensenville, Illinois U.S.A.

Kodak And United Camera And Binocular Repair I got majorly ripped off. Bensenville Illinois

Ok, I got my camera in the beginning of may for my birthday. It worked for about 3 months, then i dont know what happened but it wouldnt turn on. Then I called the Kodak And United Camera And Binocular Repair place and they told me to send it to them.

When I sent it to them, it got miraculously lost in the mail for 3 weeks. When my mom called to tell them if they dont fine it or give us our money for it, we will call the media. They mysteriously found it the next day.

They "fixed it", and then sent it back to me. When I got it back, they said something was wrong with the lens, so they replaced it. About a week later, it did the same exact thing that was happening before.

My mom called them again, they told us to send it back. Its been 2 weeks.
I still don't have my camera. Dont get ripped off like I did. If it comes back, and it's still not fixed, im filing a law suit against them.

Samantha
pawtucket, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kodak-And-United-Camera-And-Binocular-Repair/Bensenville-Illinois-60106/Kodak-And-United-Camera-And-Binocular-Repair-I-got-majorly-ripped-off-Bensenville-Illinoi-388876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kodak And United Camera And Binocular Repair