Complaint Review: Koeckritz Intl. Inc

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Gwynne — West Palm Beach Florida
Koeckritz Intl. Inc
1400 Hicks Rd, Rolling Meadows, Il 60008 amaxon.com, Select State/Province USA

Koeckritz Intl. Inc Amazon False description of product/refused to pay for return shipping amazon.com Illinois

On Oct 27, 2013, I bought an area rug from Keokritz Intl Inc through Amazon.com.  I bought it because I

needed a LIGHT yellow area rug for the master bath, and the description of the rug was "5' ROUND Area Rug.

Light Yellow carpet..."  I paid $149 for it.  When it arrived, it was "dark" yellow.  I contacted Amazon through their

website and explained why I wanted to return the rug and that I felt that return shipping should be paid by the

seller who misled me with a false description.  I was referred to Koeckritz, who requested a photo of the rug.  I

sent a photo of the rug next to a "light" yellow bath mat.  The response from Koeckritz Intl inc was "just because

you don't like the color of the rug is not suffient grounds for a pre-paid shipping label".  I again turned to

Amazon to file a complaint and Amazon refused to even allow me to file an Amazon complaint.  It cost me $35

to send back a rug that I could not use, because the seller(s) did not represent the product truthfully.  I am now

waiting to see if they refund the $149.

Even if I receive a full refund for the returned rug, I'm out $35, because of their false description.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Koeckritz-Intl-Inc/amaxoncom-Select-StateProvince/Koeckritz-Intl-Inc-Amazon-False-description-of-productrefused-to-pay-for-return-shippin-1101099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Koeckritz Intl. Inc