- Report: #394313
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kohls #0541
Kohls #054112765 Harper Village Dr, Battle Creek, Michigan U.S.A.
Kohls #0541 No Termination Procedure for Upper Management to Follow-Free Range for Abuse of Authority Battle Creek, Michigan
*UPDATE Employee: Really?
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: True all True
*UPDATE Employee: Not quite Susan
*UPDATE Employee: You didn't read the handbook
*Consumer Comment: I agree with Robert
*Consumer Comment: Obviously...
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- unaccountability by upper management of decisions to terminate employees
- no investigative procedure for turnover of employees in training
- unprofessional conduct by upper management
- unjustifiable abuse of upper management authority
- different rules for different people
- lack of consistency and professionalism
- lack of training verification by Kohls Corporate Human Resources
- lack of kohls integrity and mission statements
- lack of training by Kohls upper management of software leading to lack of training for new associates (blind leading the blind)
- total discrepancy of Kohls of mission statement, integrity, values, guarantees, and training procedure which equals false representation
- total lack of company credibility
- not only welcoming the door to internal harassment and discriminism but condoning the inefficiency of internal loyalty and values.
- losing potential faithful associates with a good work ethic and maintaining staff just as corrupt as management who have no respect for professionalism
I mean, the list could go on and on. . . . .its just plain and simple. . . so sad!!!
OMG, is there anyone in the corporate setting that really cares. . . .so sadly pathetic!!!!!
Battle Creek, Michigan
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kohls-0541/Battle-Creek-Michigan-49014/Kohls-0541-No-Termination-Procedure-for-Upper-Management-to-Follow-Free-Range-for-Abuse-o-394313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.