Are you serious??? Kohl's is one of the biggest retail corporate businesses in the U.S. and they don't have a termination policy! Wowwww. This can be verified by looking at a Kolh's Store Associate Handbook, which I was provided with upon hire in October 2008. What does this mean? Well, in a nutshell, no termination policy equals an abuse of authority by upper management in the following ways:
- unaccountability by upper management of decisions to terminate employees
- no investigative procedure for turnover of employees in training
- unprofessional conduct by upper management
- unjustifiable abuse of upper management authority
- different rules for different people
- lack of consistency and professionalism
- lack of training verification by Kohls Corporate Human Resources
- lack of kohls integrity and mission statements
- lack of training by Kohls upper management of software leading to lack of training for new associates (blind leading the blind)
- total discrepancy of Kohls of mission statement, integrity, values, guarantees, and training procedure which equals false representation
- total lack of company credibility
- not only welcoming the door to internal harassment and discriminism but condoning the inefficiency of internal loyalty and values.
- losing potential faithful associates with a good work ethic and maintaining staff just as corrupt as management who have no respect for professionalism
I mean, the list could go on and on. . . . .its just plain and simple. . . so sad!!!
OMG, is there anyone in the corporate setting that really cares. . . .so sadly pathetic!!!!!
Battle Creek, Michigan