• Report: #720200

Kohls
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin United States of America

Kohls Charged Without Reason Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: written dispute

I placed an order on Kohls website on December of 2009 for a Christmas gift for my wife.  Well my order was shipped but never recived, they claim that UPS dropped it off but did not get a signature.  I had used my Kohls credit card to make the purchase.  When I asked if I was going to be charged they said that by their records the order was recieved so I would not recieve a refund.  Now my credit is damaged because i've refused to pay the balance on the card.  Interest has caused it to rise to over $200.  I've filed complaints with the BBB but they always side with the big company so im out of luck.  Take my advise never shop at Kohls because if you dont recieve your order, you wont be getting your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kohls/Menomonee-Falls-Wisconsin-/Kohls-Charged-Without-Reason-Menomonee-Falls-Wisconsin-720200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kohls

written dispute

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Did you file a written dispute with Kohl's within 90 days of the purchase date?