Complaint Review: Kohls

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: angryinohio — Fairfield Ohio
Kohls
N56 W 17000 Ridgewood Drive Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA

Kohls Refuse to fixing billing error and want to charge additional fees Menomonee Falls Wisconsin

I paid my Kohls credit card off in full in the amount of $302.99 on February 13, 2014.  This included a $10 ACH fee.  On February 25 I was contacted stating my payment was late.  I told them I had paid my bill off in full and no way was it late.  I then proceed to fax a copy of bank statement over showing it had been paid and the amount.  I continued to get multiple phone calls on a daily basis - even at work.  I insisted these calls stop.  They continued.

I have since sent a letter to the Corporate office from by bank stating the $302.99 was paid to Kohl's and has cleared the bank.  Kohl's continues to call on a daily basis and they will not stop making the calls.  I have also instructed them verbally and by letter they are to stop making the phone calls and to clear my account.  They have added additional fees - late fees, extra ACH fees, and put the whole balance back on to my account and additonal finance charges.  I suggest to anyone who has a Kohl's credit card to never use it and to never shop at Kohl's.

I have been a long time customer and have spent thousands of dollars there - never will shop at the store again.  I can't get anyone to help me, and no one will give me a name.  You would think after I have proved on more than one occassion that I made the payment, they would clear my account, and it is not just my word, it is actual proof from the bank.  Do yourself a favor, never shop at Kohl's again.  I have sent proof 3 different times showing my payment was made - to the collection department, to the headquarters, and to the payment center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kohls/Menomonee-Falls-Wisconsin-53051/Kohls-Refuse-to-fixing-billing-error-and-want-to-charge-additional-fees-Menomonee-Falls-W-1133755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kohls