Complaint Review: Kohls

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
Kohls
5833 E. Mckellipps Rd Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Kohls - The Managemet Team At Store #749 just because you night be in management doesnt mean you can treat people beneath you like their nothing Mesa Arizona

*Author of original report: nice feedback

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Spelling and grammar are important

I worked for the kohls company a year and a month. I have not been impressed and not felt respected with managers i have seen come and go the past year.I had my first real experiences when i transferred back home from the store in utah store 777 wichich was a great store!!!! store 749 well they have cliques and if you say anything you get the 3rd degree. i was an beauty associate at this store and they have a girl named danielle workin there and at frist she was really nice to me then she got mean when i did something she didnt like and then she right me mean notes for a source of communication and stuff anways when i tried to make a complaint to her . one of the e3's and both me and her in the same office trying to talk it out.MY sister says thats illegal to have the person your complaint or dispute with a co-worker to be in the same room . anyways its been ahwile ago sonce this has happend but she would tell me there shouldnt be any down time and i shouldnt be in the jewelry counter unless im covering a break and she would do it anyways and she complain that i shouldnt move the fragrances around and she would tell people wti was her ideato have the fragrances be displayed that way. i would work my but of cleaning and she would you shouldnt be cleaning and when i wouldnt clean she be like why rnt you cleaning and she would be like what did you do as for her to check up on me and makde me do the stuff that the beauty specialist would do and im just a beauty associate.I knew this because i was the beauty specialist at the store on raintree in scottsdale.The reason they hired me was because im A cosmetologist im In SChool to cut hair do make-up and pedicures and facials and etc This girl danielle doesnt have any beauty school experience and must i ask why someone who doesnt have experience or training in the beauty a beauty specialist when they have someone who has the training and experience working in the kohls kid's dept.Yet again i tried to go to a maqnger to tell them that Danielle was harrassing me at work so it conflicted with my work.She said to me r u sure you picked the right word harrassing is a strong word.last time i checked harrassment is someone belittling and not letting the other person having a good work envirement and telling them constantly they arent doing their job when they gave 100% and ya their be days it be dead so id help in jewelry and sell some to customers. Anyways some coworkers aand i had a stor visit with the big wigs and i think its not right that the mangers bark at someone when their doing their job and the manager thinks its natural and that they shouldnt own up to yelling and barkin at a coworker this goes out for my friend marryanne who had our boss rachelle just wap her and well i think this isnt right!!!! and also we had inventory people com today and well the maagers ordered pizza and i was told i could get a pizza by this one lady and then when i get there ERnie are superviser he says you have to wait for all of inventory so i was like ok a and the dept supervisor daria that i work in she was like you took a long break and you have to be back on the floor.How in the hell she know i took a break!!! she wasnt even around and i just got on my break and she barked at me . so i went back out and their wasnt anything to do because their is inventory people around the store and its a monday and no one comes in so its a dead day. so i went in to ask if i could go home early and they said i could and so in was like sweet i can have a piece of pizza and monthre looks at me like im some retard with a smirk on his face said to me its only for the inventory people and we have like 20 people that havent showed i was like oh and ernie and them just laughed at me. They had 7 boxes left on the table i think they would have still had enough if they havent shoved their lil faces in it first.all i wanted was one piece of pizza cause i was starving so i was like f*** them.F*** kohls.period.

Hokisgurl mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kohls/Mesa-Arizona-85215/Kohls-The-Managemet-Team-At-Store-749-just-because-you-night-be-in-management-doesnt-me-370904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kohls

nice feedback

AUTHOR: Hokisgurl - ()

thanks for your feedback btw I posted this back in 2008 I practically forgotten ya my complaint was dumb i was immature naive i was too self involved then but for whoever you are to get so heated about it now at 2014 FYI I've moved on with my life I am newly married and about to pop my first baby anytime go a head you can call me stupid and make fun my misspelling and grammar ( I never cared for ) I think your the one that needs a good nite & God bless your heart.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Spelling and grammar are important

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I worked at Kohls until recently because I went back to school, and have worked at 4 different stores. Your complaint has no place here. You complained about a few employees you didnt get along with, not the company as a whole. And the pizza comment at the end.. That combined with the 3rd grade level of your writing made me want to scream.  I dont want to be rude, but this isn't anything wrong with Kohls. I would imagine if you work like you write, you were probably just too stupid for them to work with you in any sort of manner that would make you feel valuable. Sorry that this was probably slightly offensive, but I would like you to know I made this account only to call you out on this. Have a nice night!