Complaint Review: Kohl's

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: A — United States Georgia USA
Kohl's
5550 Whittlesey Blvd columbus, Georgia United States of America

Kohl's Kohl's department store allowed another black customer harass me while i was checking out in 2003 my business was my business she had no right to say nothing i asked her to leave me alone columbus, Georgia

*Author of original report: Why do other customers feel the need to start with custormers who don't bother them .I know the answer its because the other customer was black and we was white and the manager was racist

*Consumer Comment: ROFLMAO

*Consumer Comment: Chuckles and delusions of grandeur.

*Consumer Comment: Voice you are good!

*Consumer Comment: Channeling the OTHER RoR Charlemagne

*Author of original report: These people can say i'm a scammer all they feel like they have no proof so what they say is a lie they don't scare me i don't live in fear i don't scam anyone they scam me

*Consumer Comment: Pics

*Author of original report: It shouldn't had happen the black customer should had minded her own business so i could had finished paying for my stuff then i would had left but the manager was white but she was a white racist

*Consumer Comment: I think

*Author of original report: I only report what the bad experiences that has happened to me if anyone has a problem with it to bad so sad

*Consumer Comment: Seriously?

*Author of original report: Y'all can say whatever it really doesn't bother me they was witnesses other customers behind me but the witch manager must had loved black people so she defended her regardless what the saiwitnesses

*Consumer Comment: Thank you, Charles, my boy!

*Consumer Comment: Charles

*Consumer Comment: Hey, Chuckles...

*Author of original report: This is to the people who have posted insults i did not start the confrontation the black customer the manager defended the black customer even though they was other customers who saw her start it

*Consumer Comment: Yo, Charlie Boy!

*Consumer Comment: What a piece of work.

*Consumer Comment: Chuckie, Chuckie, Chuckie

*Consumer Comment: And you have been ANGRY for the past seven years?

*Consumer Comment: Geezzzz

I was minding my own business while i was checking out in kohl's department store.  Out of no where i was verbally attacked by this black woman customer.  The black woman got into my business because she though she had the right to!. I didn't even say anything to her.  The other cashiers was "BLACK" & they didn't do a think to report this to the store manager.

The black witch then lied saying i started the confrontation & got the manager against me.  Let me say this for the record their we're other customers who saw her start the confrontation. When i was minding my own business. Then the manager wouldn't listen to a word i had to say. She told me i hope that you can go on about your day.  What a bitch she was.

She took the black n***** word over mine even though they was other customers,   who had seen the black witch start the confrontation.   The other customer told the black witch to mind her own business but that didn't stop her from continuing to verbally attack me & threaten me.

It was the stores responsibility to intervene & stop the verbal attack. The manager must have been a n***** lover for which is the reason why she didn't make her stop.  Blacks are always harassing or causing confrontations with white people.  If somebody says something to me that is out of line.  I "WILL" say something back.

Kohl's didn't do anything to help me.  This black witch got away with verbally abusing me.  I haven't shopped in kohl's for about 7 years.  They are not getting any of my money for not doing enough to stop this verbal attack.  The only way i move on is to report my bad experince at kohl's is to report it on this website.  I have let out all my "ANGER".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kohls/columbus-Georgia-/Kohls-Kohls-department-store-allowed-another-black-customer-harass-me-while-i-was-chec-809134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kohl's

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

They're was other customers who was on our side because the black customer started harassing us!. It bothers me to this day because the manager didn't do enough to help the situation, besides telling us to have a good day. Their was other customers who saw the black woman started  the confrontation!.

The manager was a B**** because she defended the black woman over us!. Because you know we are white and blacks think they have the right to harass any white person that walks their path!. But to the heartless rip-off report team rebuttal I'm at fault for everything that happens!.

ROFLMAO

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (USA)

A Potato !!!  That is so funny, and so true !!  Good analogy !!

Chuckles and delusions of grandeur.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"It doesn't bother me that people call me a scammer.  I don't scam anyone but its typical for people on this site to call me a scammer to protect the real scammers & crooks. "

Don't worry, Chuckles.  No one really thinks you're a scammer.   A real scammer needs a modicum of intelligence.    It is the scammer's job to outwit his victim.   We all know that you'd have trouble outwitting a potato.   As a matter of fact, I could see the potato taking you for all you've got.

Voice you are good!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

That was fantastic!! You channeled Karl but instead of the blah blah blah you actually did a great and funny job! Kuddos to you!

Channeling the OTHER RoR Charlemagne

Charles dug a Hole
When he shopped in Kohl
And got into a Browl (poetic SIC for brawl)
With a sistuh with Soul

When push came to shuff (poetic SIC for shove)
They told Charles, ENOUGH
And called his bluff
And tossed him out by the scruff

(SFX - Applause) Thank you, thank you.

Don't be ticked, Chaz. I'm just funnin with ya and I'm no Kohls lover either.

Bye now.

AUTHOR: A - (USA)

It doesn't bother me that people call me a scammer.  I don't scam anyone but its typical for people on this site to call me a scammer to protect the real scammers & crooks.  It just doesn't bother me i don't live in "FEAR".

Pics

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

I think that if I saw a picture of Chuckles and his scamming mother, I would immediately know them.  I don't know HOW I would know, but I would know.

By the way, I pulled up my online dictionary and punched in Lorenzen's favorite adjective for Chuckles.  Here is what it said:

CRE-TIN:  noun \'kre-t?n\

Definition of CRETINa stupid, vulgar, or insensitive person :  clod, lout

Example of CRETINa cretin is someone who's constantly forwarding e-mails filled with racist and sexist jokes

Origin of CRETINFrench crtin, from French dialect;  cretin, literally, wretch, from Latin christianus;  First Known Use: 1779

Related to CRETIN:  Synonyms  -  bastard, beast, bleeder [British], blighter [chiefly British], boor, bounder, bugger, buzzard, cad, chuff, churl, clown, creep, jerk, crud [slang], crumb [slang], cur, dirtbag [slang], dog, fink, heel, hound, joker, louse, lout, pill, rat, rat fink, reptile, rotter, schmuck [slang], scum, scumbag [slang], scuzzball [slang], skunk, sleaze, sleazebag [slang], sleazeball [slang], slime, slimeball [slang], slob, snake, so-and-so, sod [chiefly British], stinkard, stinker, swine, toad, varmint, vermin
The manager was a white racist by defending the black customer.  She refused to believe the other customers who saw the black customer caused the confrontation.  The manager hates her own "RACE" because she defended the N*****.  These blacks are always causing confrontation with "WHITES".

I think

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I believe that Charles and his Mommy should be required to post their pictures here.  However, I don't know how we'd know they were really his.

Just curious.

AUTHOR: A - (USA)

If anyone has a problem with me reporting my bad experiences.  To bad so sad.

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

This happened 8 years ago and you're just now reporting on it? Seriously?

Dude, get a hobby already (besides wasting bandwidth here of course)!
The manager was a N***** lover that is why they didn't tell her to stop.  She probably started other confrontations with other "WHITE" customers.  The black customer is a "RACIST".

Thank you, Charles, my boy!

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is indeed a God. Why?

Because godless Darwinian natural selection could never account for you. Only God could have dreamed you up.

That said, Many of Kohl's specials are sort of rippy, because before they give you the 30% followed by 15% followed by Kohl's cash etc off your purchase, they're setting the base prices of many things up to either MSRP, which nobody ever pays, or high enough that in the end, your savings aren't so great after all. Maybe that's why our Kohl's was a ghost town on Black Friday.

Charles

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

With all of the reports you post where you are just "minding your own business" and people all of the sudden come after you one does have to wonder why?

Perhaps these reports are your form of your "anger" therapy and we are your therapist.  Guess it is cheaper than a real mental health professional.  So as one of your totally non-medical "therapists" giving you totally non-medical advise here is something to think about.  Perhaps the way you present yourself in public(like this site) just brings out certain characteristics of people.  Might I suggest you look into an "Extreme Makeover - Charles Edition"?

Hey, Chuckles...

AUTHOR: NoMore - (United States of America)

I was going to say that I was there and that Chuckles started it when he said her shoes were ugly.  Then I saw that this alleged incident happened in 2003.  Chuckles must have had some sort of time travel machine since Kohls didn't open at Columbus Park Crossing until the fall of 2006.

Chuckles, I know Ray Smith and Heath Taylor.  I wonder if they'd recognize your style from here.
Of course the people on this site always blame the "VICTIM".  You people think that you have no problems & you can belittle the people who do.  I was minding my own "BUSINESS" what part of that y'all don't understand?.

Yo, Charlie Boy!

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Good to see you up bright eyed and bushy tail!  What would Ripoff Reports be without you?

Son, I do declare you gonna make Phenix City famous!  Wooo doggee!

Hang them N words high, bubba! Gonna git us some N words tonight!  Specially that big bruisin bad girl nurse at the hospital!  Wooo doggee!
What evuh happen to that Joe-Jah boy?  Sweet Home Alabama!

Our favorite Alabama boy be kickin it up, yeah!

What a piece of work.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

I have no doubt that Kohl's is very thankful that you have not set foot in their store in 7 years.   They would probably pay you to stay away forever.   You strike me as the kind of customer that makes the managers of retail stores cringe when they see you darken their doorstep.

Where did  you come from, the 1930s?

"  I have let out all my "ANGER".  "

Somehow, I seriously doubt that.

Chuckie, Chuckie, Chuckie

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

I don't know whether to puke or laugh when I see one of your posts/diatribes(look it up). 9 years ago? When will we read about about the wedgie you got in elementary school?

And you have been ANGRY for the past seven years?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Get some help, you have some serious issues.  In the meantime I hope you are truly moving on.

Geezzzz

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Give me a break, Chuckles !!  Yes, we all know that it's you.  This "incident" happened almost 9 freaking years ago !!  What is your problem ??  Give it a rest, for Pete's sake.  Tell your mommy that you need to be back on your meds.  And GET A LIFE, you little freak show.