Complaint Review: Kollagen Intensiv

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Kim brock — Henrietta Texas U.S.A.
Kollagen Intensiv
129 Roweland Drive Johnson City, Tennessee United States of America

Kollagen Intensiv Leading Edge Health does not work and if you order a trial they will start sending you automatic shipments without your knowledge. Johnson City Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response From Kollagen Intensiv

I ordered this product because it advertised a $4.95 trial offer.  I wanted to try it and see for myself if it worked.  I did not see anywhere on the website or during the ordering process that it said you will start receiving automatic shipments after this order.  This product does not do what it says it will do.  I have spent a lot of money or products and this is by far one of the least likely to do what it says it will do.  It did nothing in the time that I used it.  So you can imagine my surprise when I received a package with two more in it without my ordering it.  I tried to send it back but it was sent back to me.  I am a very busy women and when I finally had the time to call the company the customer service lady I talked to was very rude and said I had noone to blame but myself.  It was on the website that you would start receiving the auto ship.  I have since looked and did not see it even though I WAS looking for it.  I feel that others need to know about this little scam before they get into it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kollagen-Intensiv/Johnson-City-Tennessee-37601/Kollagen-Intensiv-Leading-Edge-Health-does-not-work-and-if-you-order-a-trial-they-will-sta-832832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kollagen Intensiv

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response From Kollagen Intensiv

AUTHOR: Kollagen Intensiv - (Canada)

I would like to respond on the behalf of Kollagen Intensiv to the complaint filed here.

This customer complains that they were sent product without their knowledge and that they could not send it back. This is simply not the case.

There are two ways that people may order our product.

They may order it online at  http://www.kollagenintensiv.com/ where they pay the entire price up front and they get a money back Guarantee as you can see on the right hand side of the page  halfway down. You can also see stated in that Guarantee that this Guarantee does not apply  to the other way to purchase the product  that can be seen at http://www.trykollagenintensiv.com/ .

When you purchase through the free trial program which is a completely separate website and offer you get the benefit of trying it free for a month instead of a money back guarantee and then you get discounted monthly shipments.  People who choose this free trial offer have it made perfectly clear to them that this is what they are signing up for. The program details are not hidden away or in fine print as some may claim. The terms are spelled out in detail right on the order page. I invite you to fill out the form and see for yourself exactly how clear this is. The terms are again stated  at the point of purchase with  a check box that must  be checked stating you agree to the terms and conditions before  the order can proceed. I think anybody will agree it is absolutely impossible to place an order without seeing the terms and conditions in full detail. Many companies simply put a link to the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page but we feel that is dishonest and we make sure they are put right in front of the customer and must be agreed to.

After the order is placed an email receipt is sent out that again includes a link to the program details and urges you to print out a copy for your own records. With the first shipment a pamphlet is sent out that again states the program details and contact information. The customers credit card statement also has a link to the billing descriptor and our phone number. If you would like to view a copy of the order page and program details that the customer sees, please go to a page we created that again explains them at http://www.kollagendiscount.com/ .

We feel that the Kollagen Intensiv Home Delivery Program is a generous and clear offer that allows those who do not wish to pay upfront to try our product a chance to do so.  All that we ask is that they follow some very simple directions and cancel out of the program before we incur the additional cost of sending product. I am afraid that no matter how clear we try to make this through extensive efforts, there seems to be those who can simply ignore this and make up their own terms. I think any reasonable person would agree that we have gone above and beyond in trying to be as open and fair on this discount program as possible. If anybody feels that they have not been treated fairly and they have followed these terms and conditions we would be more than happy to hear from them at the Customer Care line at 1-866-269-1550. I have listed a copy of the order page text below.