Complaint Review: Kollagen Intensive

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Phil — Chicago Illinois
Kollagen Intensive
129 Roweland Drive, Johnson City, TN 37601 Internet United States of America

Kollagen Intensive kollagendiscount, kollagenintensiv, kollagenintensiv.com, kollagendiscount.com, LEADING EDGE HEALTH, kollagenintensivtrial.com, kollagenintensivtrial SCAM: NO REFUNDS, No returns, Credit Card Charges Recurring, FRAUD Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kollagen Intensiv

My 13 yr old daughter ordered a Free Trial from this company, and when I discovered the charges on my card, called to cancel.

This company continued to charge my card for $99 twice.

When I called again, they said they do not offer refunds or credits unless I file a police report on my daughter.

They will not accept returns of merchandise, and do not work with the customer to resolve disputes.

I will dispute these charges until the $30 dispute fee hits them 7 times and they are charged an equal amount to my charges.

ALERT:
The website does not offer any company information, and all terms and conditions are in the form of an image, which means they can change it from their server without a record.

DIRTY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kollagen-Intensive/internet/Kollagen-Intensive-kollagendiscount-kollagenintensiv-kollagenintensivcom-kollagendisco-1038154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kollagen Intensive

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kollagen Intensiv

AUTHOR: Kollagen Intensiv - ()

I would like to respond to the allegations concerning this order. As stated by the customer she claims her daughter placed the order. If this was without her permission  it is only fair that she deal with her daughter over this and that her daughter take responsibilty.  It is not fair that we the company are faced with a loss. We have a program where people instead of paying full price up front  and having a money back guarantee can try the product for the cost of shipping in exchange for  recieving monthly shipments. the terms are stated on the website at the point of sale, sent out in a pamphlet and an email and a website with terms is listed on the credit card statement. We cannot be more clear in what we are offering. Once the order ships  we cannot offer a refund as the free product cost does not allow it. It is not fair to blame us for something your daughter has done nor does it teach responsibilty to your daughter. Trying to steal from companies online is serious matter that costs companies large sums every year. If there is anything in our terms we have not done as promised please contact the company with this information and we would be happy to try and help you.