Complaint Review: Kollagen

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Athens — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Kollagen
129 Roweland Dr., Johnson City, Tennessee United States of America

Kollagen Kollagen of Johnson City, TN Turns a Closed Ear to Customer.s Request! Johnson City, Tennessee

I ordered two products from Kollagen in early July.  They gave a ten day trial period and then
charged my credit card full price.  Not having had time to fully explore their products, I had not sent them back so accepted  the additional $85+ charge.

Soon, I called them back to cancel any further orders. They kept lowering the price for inducement if I would receive a shipment every month.  Since my bottles were almost full, that seemed ridiculous!
They gave me a half price if I would order every sixty days.  Again I refused.  This time I stated that I would call them "if and when I wanted to refill the product"!!!

Yesterday I received a box from them!!!  DON"T they listen when a customer speaks??  Do they just turn their ear and pretend so that their hands can grab our wallets?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kollagen/Johnson-City-Tennessee-37601/Kollagen-Kollagen-of-Johnson-City-TN-Turns-a-Closed-Ear-to-Customers-Request-Johnson-C-964845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kollagen