helps

• Updated: Sat, December 07, 2002

• Reported By:muskegon Michigan
KompUSA Group
Internet U.S.A.

KompUSA Group Rip-off Dishonest Marketing Techniques!! tricked and lied to us Internet

This ebayer was listing items as being part of a package deal, and then only shipping the items that he wanted to. Example....I purchased a computer box (tower/mother board/ram/power supply) which was all of the items he had listed. Well.....slick here decided that because he didn't get what he wanted to out of the auction that he would ship everything BUT the ram!! Well folks lets do the math here, my high bid was $70 and the RAM that he owed me was $70 new in the store!!! Needless to say the computer would not work with out the RAM.

I contacted him, he denied it and said it wasnt listed in the auction. I contacted him again with a picture of the auction listing, he agreed to send the ram. He never sent it. I contacted him again, but this time I copied and pasted the auction listing a couple thousand times. This time he finally sent it. Keep in mind that the tower I had purchased was totally non-useable for the month and a half that it took him to ship the rest of the product to me. Save yourself some time and BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Rick
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2002 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KompUSA-Group/internet/KompUSA-Group-Rip-off-Dishonest-Marketing-Techniques-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Internet-37494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KompUSA Group