Complaint Review: Kon-Tent

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — Hillsdale New York United States of America
Kon-Tent
935 Margaret Street St.Paul MN 55106 Internet United States of America

Kon-Tent http://rosssveback.com/ One year later...still no items, no reinbursment, no returning calls or letters. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The other side to this story

We have not recieved any of our items we ordered almost a year ago. We have not recieved payment , have not recieved a phone call, a letter, and email. Nothing.  Have tried calling everyday but get voice mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kon-Tent/internet/Kon-Tent-httprosssvebackcom-One-year-laterstill-no-items-no-reinbursment-no-retu-871233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kon-Tent

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The other side to this story

AUTHOR: sveback - ()

The part of this story that has not been covered is the fact that the original pottery that manufactured my product went bankrupt leaving me holding the ball.  I had to find a new pottery to manufacture this collection and fulfill all the orders that were left.  This is not as easy as making a call and it just 'happening'  The process took over two years worth of work.

This merchant was not shipped their original order due to the fact that certain pieces are still in the process of being cast and it was my decision to send them the full balance of their order in product that finally became available rather than have them wait another 6-8 months for the other pieces to arrive from England.  Casting one piece of pottery costs $6K-$8K and requires a minimum production of 5,000 pieces being made - it takes time and money.  As a small business person that was starting from scratch again, I asked every customer to please be patient while I worked through this process.  At this point, I have done everything in my power to fulfill this customer's order - I hope he is happy with the product he has received and can one day understand that I truly did everything within my power to resolve this situation with him.

I chose daily to stay positive and not slander anyone who was slandering me when results were not happening in their time frame.  It is always easy to judge the decisions someone else is supposed to make when you are not involved in the process.  It simply is not like going to the store and picking up bottled water.  Instead of walking away from the problem, I focused on finding a solution to bring every single person their order.  I never walked away, regardless of my need to be quiet and put all of my attention on this.   My request is that respect be granted for not quitting or walking away because the process was difficult and the end time unknown.