Complaint Review: Konyo

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Eileen — Brooklyn New York
Konyo
, Select State/Province USA

Konyo MichaelJewel went to make on-line payment. Kept getting error message saying the charge did not go thru when it did in fact go thru - about 7 times!!!! When I tried to call them to straighten it out, no one was available to speak with or would call me back. Had to cancel credit cards. Montrose California

Went to purchase product from this company online. Every time I entered my credit card information I received an error message telling me that the charge did not go thru but in fact it did - 7 times. They ripped off my credit card charging me 7 times!! When I called to try to straighten it out, no one was available and no one would call me back. The only thing I could do to prevent payment was cancel the credit card. Do not purchase anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Konyo/Select-StateProvince/Konyo-MichaelJewel-went-to-make-on-line-payment-Kept-getting-error-message-saying-the-ch-1147177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Konyo